Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Drink a glass of water for me!

Why is it that the minute someone tells you not to do something, that is all you want to do?! My instructions were clear...don't eat or drink anything after midnight. I'm thirstier now than I've ever been! Tomorrow morning is going to be torture. Drink a glass of water for me! At 11 a.m tomorrow I'll be checking in for the EBUS, which is the procedure where they will go in and biopsy the lymph nodes in the lung area. As I mentioned before, this will tell us which treatment path we will take. Unfortunately the results will take a couple of days. We're getting good at waiting!
Today was productive. After a morning of appointments at MD Anderson, we did a little shopping and then ended the day with a man flipping shrimp tales into is hat. What? That sounds strange to you?! ;) That man was actually our chef at Bennihanas :) makes sense now, huh?! Now I think I know why I'm so thirsty, damn soy sauce!

Hurdles:
-I'm thirsty

Jewels:
-met another great team of docs (doogie howser and dr. fahja "like da fahja on austin powers gold member....he even talked like him....I almost lost it while talking to those two!
- receiving touching and inspiring messages from friends today :) thanks guys!


4 comments:

  1. Good Luck today!!! Love and Lots of prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your updates and entertaining posts. Prayers for miraculous results and complete healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like something I would do what to Crack up lol !you look great. Prayers your way; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can picture you saying "Fahja"! I'm sure if Brandt were there with you then you guys would have exchanged looks and then really lost it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete