Tuesday, February 18, 2014

here we are.....now what?

Welcome to Houston!

Not even 1 week post diagnosis and here we are in Houston, at the best place we can be to begin this battle MD Anderson Cancer  center (I purposely put the strike through the word cancer. Witty, huh? Unfortunately not my cleverness, but theirs. It's their logo. I like this place already!). After a fairly easy flight and less than easy commute from the airport, my posse ( mom, dad, aunt deb and aunt kathy) and I can finally relax and get some rest. Yeah right! I miss Brandt,  I wonder what they'll say tomorrow, I miss my kids, how long will it take to get to the hospital, I hope jude and riley have an easy week, what questions do I have for the doc?  Ahhhhh, shut up brain! Jude had it right, "your brain's gonna go where your brain's gonna go." Oh the wisdom of 5 year olds! Sleep is over rated........said no Casella EVER! Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

5 comments:

  1. Did you get Brandt's help for the strike through the cancer or are you a technological genuis now?? Love you and loving your blog! You can Kris Carr are my new Guru's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *You and Kris Carr are my new Guru's! ...oops, I on the on the other hand, am cleary not a technological guru... can't even type...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No lrish luck needed this day. You are going to do great!. Tell all the rest of family hello and get some sleep. lol

    ReplyDelete